We’ve heard your suggestions, and we are pleased to announce the introduction of inventory customization for PayAnywhere users. Have a customer that likes a little cinnamon in their otherwise normal coffee? Not a problem. With PayAnywhere 3.0 for iPad users, merchants can now customize each inventory item with an endless array of variations – everything from size to flavor to color.
Setting up Item Option Sets is easy:
- Tap “Add Item Option Set.”
- Create a new set and give it a name. If you’d like to limit one option to be added per item, make sure to turn on “Customer can select only one option.”
- Add all options, as well as the prices for each option, if applicable.
- Hit “Add Item Option Set” to save.
- To add an item option set to a single item, tap on the item. Under “Item Option Set,” select the set you’d like to apply, like colors for example, and hit the back arrow then “Save.”
Using Item Options you can allow one or multiple selections, and create options with additional costs, on a single item. All Item Option Sets are global and can be applied to any or all inventory items.
PayAnywhere 3.0 for iPad also includes the new multiple pricing feature. Add multiple prices to a single item while in Edit mode. During a sale, all you have to do is tap an item on the Sell screen to view an available list of Prices and Item Options. Just select what your customer wants, and add it to the cart.
Want to add discounts to either an entire cart, or a single item? You can now do so with PayAnywhere 3.0 for iPad, in addition to organizing inventory items in easy-to-access categories and creating favorites for inventory items allowing for quick access.
With the new categories and favorites, you can open and close the Categories menu right from the Sell screen, or you can keep it open all the time. You can also use favorites to group items together – simply add items from any category to your favorites by tapping the Heart icon in the Item Details. Grouped items will appear together as you switch between selections.
PayAnywhere 3.0 for iPad is available now in the Apple App Store. For more information, visit www.payanywhere.com. Happy swiping!